Monday, July 30, 2012

Shiny! (I mean Faucet Installation)

One of the things that I think really makes the kitchen look a million times better is our new faucet. It's Moen faucet with a water-spot resistant feature that Mike was able to get via his Project Manager status (I feel like I've said this a couple times but - I knew I married him for a reason)!



Here's the old faucet - dinky, right? What you also can't see is the gross stains that surround it - and the old-school sprayer next to it. No thanks. With that complaining out of the way, Mike began his project Let me note that Mike did this all by himself - and only had the below picture-by-picture directions to follow.



For this post I have few tips and tricks or even direction for that matter. I just stood there and let Mike work. By "stood there," I clearly mean that I photographed the situation. There are quite a few pictures I won't post of a very annoyed Mike. He was NOT ready for his close up!


I do know that Mike had to thread the faucet piping down the hole to under the sink. He also had to thread the extendable neck of the sprayer up.


I know I'm not too informative but isn't it pretty?


No comments:

Post a Comment