Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Maybe I should have warned you...

First and foremost - HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA! To celebrate, Mike and I bought our first piece of furniture for the new home ...a couch! Because it was 50% off for the 4th of July, of course!

And as the title of this post says, maybe I should have warned you that I'm one of the most indecisive people in the whole world. I went in for a cream colored, traditional couch that I would have selected specific people to sit on to keep it in quality condition. We left with a charcoal gray couch with a more modern simplistic feel that is inviting to all to sit on.

Ergo, my entire image of our living room has changed. I created a VERY rough and simple trend board to capture my crazy thoughts.


I'll go further into detail tomorrow about the excursion that was a hour and a half of only two couches and "visualizing" them in our home (yes, complete with eyes closed and weird hand gestures). As for now - enjoy the fireworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment