Sunday, July 15, 2012

Our House!

This is the first time I've sat down all day! It's been a crazy weekend and we are as tired as can be. It started Friday - we were able to officially get into the house. Below, Mike is turning the house key that is now offically ours!



It's written all over his face how excited we are. Since he's a DIY-man (and of course we planned a lot of projects), he's VERY excited. I even got to be carried over the threshold - just like the movies! I love when Mike indulges my crazy whims.

I know that I haven't posted pictures of the house yet. So below are some - in the midst of my excited I forgot to take pictures of the entire 3rd floor (our house is a tri-level). So those pictures will have to come another day.

Our house!

The Living Room
This room is off to your immediate left when you walk in through the front door.
You can see the glorious windows in the the picture above!



The Kitchen
The other side of the kitchen
(also the stairs that go to the 3rd level) 
Family Room
(on the lower level)
Another view of the family room
And the other side of the family room



The entrance to the bedroom off the family room
(It also shows the bathroom door to the far right)
Downstairs Bedroom
(Whoops! I forgot to take a picture of the closets and such off to the right)



Downstairs bathroom
(on the other wall is a shower - again, I forgot to take a picture)

So that's the the house tour for now! Tomorrow I'll try to post pictures of what we did this weekend - which includes ripping up carpet, laying down laminate hardwood flooring, and sanding/priming/painting the kitchen cabinets white. Oh, and we painted all the ceilings as well as the walls on the entire first floor ....and this is why my legs are EXTREMELY tired.

Say a prayer for us - we may be slightly ambitious new home owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment