Sunday, July 29, 2012

SUCCESS!!

I know I already posted today but I'm just so excited!! Hopefully this will be first of many "Before and After" pictures that I'm BEYOND EXCITED to post about. Even though as I type my lower back is screaming at me in pain, my joy is not dulled.

Okay, ready?!

BEFORE - KITCHEN

BEFORE - DINING AREA (and very DIRTY stairs)
AFTER - KITCHEN

AFTER - DINING AREA

I'm absolutely IN LOVE. There are still a lot of little projects to do in the kitchen but it's 95% complete (aka post-worthy). You can even see the beautiful faucet Mike installed himself (post still to come; I just got excited about this one). There are touch ups on the cabinets (scratches from installation) and I'm going to look for a rug for in front of the sink. I also plan to do something about the table and the light fixture.

For two weeks of work - this kitchen is a dream. So white, so bright, so clean! I know Mike and I are crazy, but we get things done!

No comments:

Post a Comment