Saturday, August 18, 2012

We have bedding!

I posted a week or so ago about how Mike and I just got a new (KING-SIZED!) bed. Well because of that I only had sheets for the bed. As a comforter ...welllllllll... we had two fleece blankets. That counts, right? I know - not really. But now we have REAL bedding:



I've been searching high and low for bedding. I loved Centsational Girl's blog about her bedroom makeover - it's been my inspiration! So I'm very excited to have found this similar pattern (especially since I didn't want a duvet).


My search was really an adventure. I went to Kirkland's, Bed Bath and Beyond, Steinmart, World Market, and I'm sure I'm missing more but just can't remember because it' a blur. By the end of the day I was tired and pretty done with my search. So I went to Target for relief (I just love Target), and behold, I found bedding! The shade of gray helps to make the walls look grayer (they tend to look blue sometimes). Next up for us is making a headboard out of one of the doors we're getting rid of. Of course, there will be a post for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment