Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy Anniversary to Us!

WARNING: Mushing feelings to come. Now that you've been warned...

Today is Mike and I's one year wedding anniversary. It feels funny to start over our anniversary count (we've been together 6 yers now). Everyone says that your wedding day is the best day of your life. I've concluded that's a lie... BECAUSE every day after has been even more amazing. The laughter, the tears, the joy, the sorrow, and everything in between. Every day I'm married to him, I think it can't get any better. Having dinner ready after the longest day ever ...it can't get any better. Laundry done without asking ...it can't get any better. Rolling over in the morning just to see the peaceful look on his face ...it cannot get any better. But it always does.


So thank you to my best friend, my partner in crime, my companion, and my husband. Thank you for what has been, what is now, and what we have to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment