Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Room Progress

So I thought I would update how each room looks to date. I've included the before and current picture. It's going to be a LONG journey but we're excited!

Living Room:
(we just got our couch and bought the chairs this weekend!)




Family Room:
(this is where all our hand-me-down furniture lives)






Downstairs Guestroom:
(you can see the bedding on the floor I need to dry clean!)


Downstairs Bathroom:
(you can see the clock on the tank I still need to hang up)


Upstairs Bathroom:
(next project - staining these cabinets)




Upstairs Guestroom:
(and staining these doors)



Master bedroom:
(we just got our new KING bed!)



So that's the progress update - there are definitely still a hodge podge of things to do, but that's half the fun, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment