Sunday, May 19, 2013

Kitchen Upgrade!

This is completely overdue but at least I'm catching up now. Ever since we moved in, Mike and I knew we wanted to update the kitchen with granite counter tops. Just to remind you, this is what our kitchen currently (as of a month ago) looks like:
 

 

I love the white as you all know, but I also LOVE contrast. And since these current counter tops are HORRIBLE, we decided an upgrade was in order. I say they're horrible because they're such cheap laminate that little bits of dirt (or spilled sauce) gets into it, making it look grungy. Yuck!

So onto the upgrade! The night before Mike started tearing out the old counter tops (to save on the money to remove and also because I think he likes demolition). Don't mind that we didn't paint behind the stove - it was too difficult in our defense!!

 
 
 
 
Then the REAL professionals started to install...
 

 
And here's the final picture!
 
 
 
And here's my favorite part of posts - Before (like when we moved in) and After!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment