Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Rug Difference

It's quite amazing what a rug can do to a room. I don't think I realized the impact until our new rug was officially laid in its place today! We ordered this rug a couple weeks ago from rugsdirect.com (I have mixed reviews because it was late and they didn't have the best communcation. But because of that we got it with an additional discount so they made up for it?)


Anyways, here's a couple shots of our old rug and we got from Mike's grandparents that we gracious enough to give it up. It woked well for our apartment and for the house up until now, but with all the furniture updates it just doesn't make sense in the room.

 
And here's our new rug!!
 

 
Much better! So much brighter. I love the clean lines. LOVE LOVE LOVE
That's all for now - I have another blinds update coming soon! Our kitchen is on the brink of being completely finished! WOOHOO

No comments:

Post a Comment