Monday, May 26, 2014

The final countdown ...of tile!

And the tiling continues around the tub to the shower walls and to the shower floors. I was the (delirious-because-it-was-way-past-my-bedtime) cement applier...
 
And Mike was the placer.
 
It a labor of love. Look as all those tiles and spacers and literally hours of my life hanging on those walls! You can see we added the decorative base to the tub enclosure we built earlier.
 
After the tub, Mike started on tiling inside the shower. That was a pain! So many angles. And you can see he put in blocks of wood to hold the first row of tiles as they set.
 
 

So here's how I'll leave you today - so close! We're almost there in this never-ending bathroom remodel! This is also the point where I tell you Mike had to have surgery on his shoulder so we called in a professional to finish the job. Clearly, Mike (nor I) thought my talents could finish this project off. Next post - FINISHED BATHROOM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment