Saturday, August 4, 2012

Spray Paint = Awesome!

Have I ever mentioned how handy I think spray paint? You can cover just about anything with it so I use it whenever I think applicable. I already used spray paint on our resessed kitchen light covers to spruse those up. They were an ugle yellow cream color - now a wonderful shiny silver!



I would like to say I've use a fair amount of spray paint in my life, but never Metalic spray paint. IT'S AWESOME. I honestly was looking for more things to spray because I loved it so much.

So today's spray paint project was the fridge. I know - that's wierd right. But completely necessary. You can see below that our fridge had a very interesting, YELLOW water mark. Gross. Good thing spray paint can fix that!



So all I did was tape off the fridge, and remove the vent (which I spray painted separately). And WAH-LA - it's so white and shiny!


Did I mentionI love spray paint? My next project will be to tackle our ugly exterior lights. That will be more interesting because I have to assemble (and reassemble?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment